At Top Notch Training and Development, our mission is to have a significant impact on the lives and businesses we serve. For us it is all about helping YOU achieve your goals.
Meet Josh, Our Founder
Josh Bolduc is a proud graduate of Florida State University. He taught high school math for 5 years before getting into sales that led to becoming an entrepreneur, then leadership and back to an entrepreneur. He has four children and has been married to his wonderful wife Jennifer, since 2008. Shortly after his mother passed he gave his life to Christ. Since doing so he has experienced God working in his life in amazing ways, including but not limited to staying sober since January 7, 2019. He has a passion and gift for making a difference in others’ lives. He is also a volunteer trainer at Trinity Fitness Suntree, a faith based non-profit gym focused on functional fitness. Josh lost his dad bod during 2018 and has kept off the extra 60 lbs. When he isn’t spending time with family or watching the Noles, he enjoys anything outdoors, especially golfing with friends.
- 250% Improvement in annual Life Premium from 2015 to 2021.
- Ranked #450 (out of 520) at start of position, steadily climbed all the way up to #109 by 2021.
- Ranked #350 (out of 520) in Auto at start of position, steadily climbed all the way up to #8 in 2022.
- Recruited, hired, and developed 15 new agents who reached various high level achievements such as:
- Million Dollar Round Table (Top 1% globally)
- President’s Club Life (Top 50 out of 20K)
- Chairman’s Circle (Top 5%)
- SVP and Ambassador Club (Lev 1- Exotic)